Sunnycrest is a community of believers who are striving to fulfill the mission of Love God and Love Neighbor. We do this by
adhering to our core values of prayer, discipleship, service, relationships, and inclusion.
- Prayer is essential to a Christ-centered personal life and church. Everything we do starts with prayer and will be how we seek God's Will to guide us and tap into the power of the Holy Spirit to sustain us as we help build the kingdom of God.
- Discipleship is the process of transforming our lives to be more like Jesus and introducing others to the love of Christ and helping them transform as well. This transformation occurs as we continue to grow our relationship with Jesus and each other through prayer, scripture, worship and personal relationships in small groups.
- Service is helping meet the spiritual and physical needs of others. It is the natural response to a faith in Jesus. We will develop ministry opportunities to meet the needs of our community within Sunnycrest church and mission opportunities to meet the needs of our community outside of the walls of the church.
- Relationship is the underlying theme of the Bible, God reaching out to have a relationship with each and every one of us. Relationship is the glue that holds a community together. Opportunities to build relationships will be the guiding factor in our ministries and missions.
- Inclusion is central to the message of Jesus. He defended all sinners. We believe the church is open to all and all are welcome. We are all equal at the foot of the cross.