We have two options for worship. We have a traditional service at 8:15 am with traditional hymns, prayer, and a message. We offer two contemporary services at 9:30 and 10:40 am with a full Worship Team (Ignite), prayer and worship.
All services deliver the same message, with services usually lasting around 45-50 minutes.
Servicios En Español
Domingo 12 Medio Día
Coffee, snacks, and conversation are always available between and during all three services.
Directions and Parking
Sunnycrest is located two blocks west of Interstate 29, at the corner of 41st Street and Terry Avenue. Ample parking is available to the south of the building off Terry Avenue.
Options for Children
The nursery is available during the 9:30 am service and the 10:40 am service for children ages infant to 3.
Drop your child off with one of our nursery coordinators and you go to church.
Kingdom Kids is for children ages Preschool (at least 3 and potty trained) to 5th grade. Have fun with us every Sunday during the 9:30 am service.
You drop your children off with us and you go to church.
Youth Group meets Wednesday evenings at 6 pm. Youth grades 6 through 12 are invited!
A meal is provided before activities and small group lessons.
Who we are
Sunnycrest is a community of believers who strive to help others in their faith walk through worship, ministry, and mission.
Our mission statement is Love God, Love Neighbor. We develop all of our ministries around this mission guided by these 5 core values:
- Prayer is essential to a Christ-centered personal life and church. Everything we do starts with prayer and will be how we seek God's Will to guide us and tap into the power of the Holy Spirit to sustain us as we help build the kingdom of God.
- Discipleship is the process of transforming our lives to be more like Jesus and introducing others to the love of Christ and helping them transform as well. This transformation occurs as we continue to grow our relationship with Jesus and each other through prayer, scripture, worship and personal relationships in small groups.
- Service is helping meet the spiritual and physical needs of others. It is the natural response to faith in Jesus. We will develop ministry opportunities to meet the needs of our community within Sunnycrest church and mission opportunities to meet the needs of our community outside of the walls of the church.
- Relationship is the underlying theme of the Bible, God reaching out to have a relationship with each and every one of us. Relationship is the glue that holds a community together. Opportunities to build relationships will be the guiding factor in our ministries and missions.
- Inclusion is central to the message of Jesus. He defended all sinners. We believe the church is open to all and all are welcome. We are all equal at the foot of the cross.
What to Expect
Expect to meet Jesus. You are walking into a community of Jesus followers. Expect friendly. Expect to be greeted
because all are welcome. No dress code, come as you are.