Sunday Servants Needed
We are looking for Sunday Servants.
One Sunday a month commitment 8:00am – 11:30am.
* Coffee and fellowship Hosts and Hostesses
* Soundboard Operators (no experience necessary, training provided)
* Offering Counters (After 3rd service or sometime on Monday – need at least 2 non related servants)
Sunnycrest Village Drivers
We are looking for servants who are willing to pick up our neighbors, bring them to church, and then give them a ride back to Sunnycrest Village.
Here are the details you need to know about this:
* You will arrive 20 minutes before the service for pick-up.
* You will drive your own vehicle to Sunnycrest Village and then take their Bus/Van.
* You can park the Van in the circle drive by the main entrance.
* Return them after the service/fellowship.
Starting July 4th!!
We have two shifts each Sunday. One for the 8:15 service and one at 10:40 for the 3rd service.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or follow the link below to sign up.
Celebration of Life Team Servants
- Help greet and find seating for guests.
- Prepare Coffee and Lemonade.
- Help set up the Large Fellowship Hall for meals after funerals.
- Help serve meal after service.
- Help clean up after meal.
- Most meals are now catered in with us providing the beverages, plates, etc.
- Takeout garbage before you leave.
Contact - Shelly - Office Manager
Phone - 605-361-0899
Email - email@example.com
Follow the link below to sign up online.
Hayward Elementary Community
Are you looking for an opportunity to serve others in our community? Sunnycrest provides a meal to Hayward Elementary area families the third Monday night of the month from 5:30 - 6:30 pm. Volunteers are needed to help prepare and/or serve the meal out of the Nightwatch Canteen van.
Contact Brian Boyden at 970-948-3715 for more information or sign up online by clicking the link.
The Nightwatch canteen needs help preparing and serving meals. Youth & adults welcome to sign up for this ministry.
Contact Ron Rensberger at 941-1795 or click the link to sign up.
Time Out Women’s Group
Meets the 2nd Saturday of the month at 9 am at Sunnycrest. This is a group that is actively serving missions in our community. Please contact Linda Martin for more information.
United Methodist Women
Meets quarterly at Sunnycrest. Please contact Ellen Helming for more information.
Meets the first Thursday of the month at 7 pm at Sunnycrest.